Our modified 2020 Track and Field Carnival will be held on Wednesday the 4th of August. This will be an all-day event. To support all members of our community, parents/carers wishing to attend the carnival, are required to follow our covid safe plan:
- Children/adults who show any cold or flu like symptoms must stay home.
- Parents and younger siblings (not at school) are to sit in the designated areas only.
- Social distancing of 1.5m applies in these areas.
- Family groups who reside in the same home, may sit together as long as they maintain a distance of 1.5m from other individuals/groups.
- Parents must remain in the designated seating area and not move onto the oval to watch events or move to the students seating area.