Our Junior Sports Fun Day will be held on Thursday the 13th of August. With the forecast of warm weather, we will start the rotations at 9:00am. The event may continue after first break. A student sign out sheet will be available at the Top Oval if parents wish to take their child home earlier.
The focus is on fun and participation; there are no prizes for first, second or third. Students can free dress (sun smart) in their house colours.
Our event covid plan will be in place.
- Children/adults who show any cold or flu like symptoms must stay home.
- Parents and younger siblings (not at school) are to sit in the designated areas only.
- Social distancing of 1.5m applies in these areas.
- Family groups who reside in the same home, may sit together as long as they maintain a distance of 1.5m from other individuals/groups.
- Parents must remain in the designated seating area and not move onto the oval to watch events or move to the students seating area.
More event information will be sent via School Stream on Wednesday.