If your child is away, going to be away or has been away, please use the following form to notify the office so the child’s records can be updated.

Alternatively you may call the absence line on 54410860

Absentee Form


If your child is going to miss 10 or more school days, you will need to come into the office and fill out an exemption form as per the expectations set by the department.